NewDreamOn

標題: If you have sufficient experience [打印本頁]

作者: JOSNA777    時間: 2024-3-6 18:34
標題: If you have sufficient experience
Experience to product position recent from Hong Kong reply Zero author reply Star City~Eddie Peng haha come on recent from Zhejiang reply Star City~Eddie Peng reply Zero Let’s move forward together recent from North America reply Meng Qiu I would like to ask a boss how should I write about my project experience when I am transferred to a product manager position Are you writing about your past design experience and going for an interview as a novice Or find a project to practice on

your own and then write it on your resume recent Austria WhatsApp Number from jiangsu reply Zero author reply Meng Qiu I am writing about my past experience in design projects I am biased towards interaction design so I have done design projects from to The only thing I lack is the development of iteration plans which is my disadvantage in changing jobs In other aspects I felt that the interview was There is no big problem I usually pay more attention to the accumulation of product capabilities recent from Zhejiang

reply Rufeng Senior I would like to ask do you need to systematically learn product knowledge before converting from design to product Is it enough to understand it or is it recommended to enroll in a class to learn recent from jiangsu reply Zero author reply Rufeng Senior It depends on your personal situation  just prepare some questions that may be asked during the interview If you usually have less accumulation in this area you can study it systematically recent from.

歡迎光臨 NewDreamOn (http://dreamon.makebbs.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2.5
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |